The type of information collected by the service Chennai Biz Book
- Our servers may also collect information automatically about your computer, online behavior, mobile, about you or any other device. The collected information can include the model, make, specifications (browser type, connection speed, CPU speed, operating system), settings, content viewed, geographic location of the device, IP address, time/date stamp, ads viewed, time of visits, the application(s), service(s), destination(s) and/or site(s).
- If you choose to visit, use or access any third party social networking service(s) that can be integrated with the service, the personally identifiable information may be received by us about your computer, mobile, you or any other device that can be used to access the service. This may even include the information pertaining to contacts on such services. The decision pertaining to the usage of social networking service in conjunction with our service would be purely considered voluntary. You need to be sure that you would be comfortable with the third party sites accessing your information and make it available to our service. We hold the right to transfer, use, sell, assign, provide and share all personally identifiable information about your computer, mobile, you or any other device that we get from third party sites in the same manner that has been described in the Agreement pertaining to all your information.
How is your information used by Chennai Biz Book?
- We utilize the personal information furnished by you to Chennai Biz Book in order to offer you service pertaining the product, merchandise, service, content or product that has been requested by you. For instance, if you subscribe to the publication, we may utilize your email address in order to send you a confirmation notice and also to send the publication. If you decide to enter into any sweepstakes, we may utilize the information in order to notify if you are the winner. We may also utilize your email to inform you about the products, services and features in order to improve the services that are offered by us.
- We may allow third parties to access our database that offer us services such as market research, forums management, community, technical maintenance, shopping, auction services, job/personal search and other functionality. This is done with the sole purpose of providing the services. There are several times where the information furnished by you is managed by the third parties. We may also share your personal information with our advertisers to make it possible for them to serve you better with ads of your interests. We may require such parties to adhere to policy services that are appropriate and do not, in many manner, authorize them to utilize the information for the purpose that has been expressed in this policy. We do not in any manner bear any responsibility for the policies or actions of the third parties.
- We have the right to use, share and access your personal information with others for the purpose of safety, health and any matter concerning public interest.
- We would offer access to the database of Chennai Biz Book while cooperating with legal proceedings or official investigations that has been initiated by the law enforcement officials or the government. We may respond to requests by private parties in case of a search warrant, legal process or court orders.
- We also reserve the right to utilize the information collected about your mobile, device or computer which includes the geographical location as well for the purpose of identification, for lawful business activity which includes diagnosing the issues with the servers, to analyze trends, to gather demographic information, track the movements of the service being utilized by the users of Chennai Biz Book. Information pertaining to your mobile, computer or any other service can be used specifically to sponsor messaging and to show content based on the location.
- We hold the right to transfer, use, share and sell anonymous and aggregated data about the users of the service for any business activity that is legal which includes seeking compatible advertisers, clients, customers, sponsors and for analyzing usage trends.
- We may sell or buy various assets in our business changes in addition. In case a portion of the assets or the entire asset is assigned, sold, acquired or transferred to any company, the information with us would be transferred along with the assets.
- We hold the right to have you identified on the basis of your registration information and to co-mingle or merge non-personal or anonymous data about your online and offline behavior for lawful purposes.